The vendor has clients of a previous OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) product that pre-dates its CEP engine, though Aleri vice president of product development Jeff Wootton says that when this was originally rolled out, the underlying CEP applications did not yet exist for feeding live data into the tool, and that OLAP technologies were not advanced enough to analyze streaming data because of the volume of data retrieval and sorting involved.
"Say you're analyzing a portfolio containing di
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech