Achieving the optimal performance from the vendor's LBM (Latency Busters Messaging) and UME (Ultra Messaging for the Enterprise) messaging systems requires "a certain amount of configuration and fine-tuning on the network side. Customers have been asking for the ability to monitor that operation via some kind of tool," says Kurt Klein, director of marketing at 29West.
"If you have a thousand computers on a network and one fails or slows down, that has an impact on the entire network and the l
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit