Data and charting vendor CQG has integrated foreign exchange spot, forward and deposit rates, and precious metals data from Tullett Prebon Information with the vendor's CQG FX product. CQG will make the TPI price data available to existing subscribers at no additional cost, and has migrated the product to new symbols for TPI forward FX and deposits, while symbols for CQG cash, index and metals remain the same.
Interactive Data Unveils PlusBook, Weekend Pricing
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won