Reuters has not confirmed numbers of cuts, but according to the memo, has made "every attempt possible to deliver savings and eliminate duplication by canceling open posts, by moving people within the new organization to fill critical roles, and by managing the underlying attrition rate... so that the actual number of redundancies is held to a minimum."
The memo goes on to say that the vendor hopes to complete the majority of cuts by year-end, and that redundancies will be announced on a grou
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II