The upgrade introduces interactive stock charts, which allow users to adjust the time intervals for which a chart displays information to focus on specific years, months, weeks, days or on intraday data, or to use a slider to scroll through the history of a stock's activity within the charts.
Version 2.0 also includes flash versions of five new chart styles-line, candle, area, High/Low/Open/Close and plot-which can be integrated with an expanded range of 13 customizable technical studies. Th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming