Nedbank is using the software to analyze streams of data from the JSE Johannesburg securities exchange to power trading strategies in a suite of new market making applications that the bank has built on the Coral8 technology.
The bank has integrated the Coral8 software with its equity trading platform, which enabled it to deploy CEP technology for market making in Nedbank's JSE-listed warrants and share installments. Nedbank developed and deployed a set of market-making applications based on
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership