Tervela founder and chief executive Barry Thompson says the ODF will appeal to firms who realize they need to exploit hardware- accelerated systems to solve problems around high-performance fan-out issues, but who don't want to replace their existing data architecture with proprietary solutions that would involve lengthy projects to rewrite integration between middleware and hundreds of applications, where "the cost of buying Tervela is small compared to the cost of migration."
"Firms can run any
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit