The sectors initially comprise 10 industries-consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, financials, healthcare, industrials, materials, retail, technology and utilities-while stocks covered comprise the components of the S&P 500 index.
Each sector and company index uses holdings data filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission to create a picture of all the institutional investors-including 401Ks and investment funds-with a holding of 5 percent or greater in a company. Each shows th
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp