XMIM 6.0, which provides an interface for querying data within LIM’s Market Information Machine database, allows users to evaluate trade opportunities by constructing queries to identify how prices and markets have reacted in the past when a specific set of conditions were in place, says Denise Simek, director of global customer support at LIM.
A query wizard in XMIM 6.0 allows users to string together a query by selecting options from drop-down menus, whereas previous versions of the software r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit