Version 1.5 features a new development called Blended Strategies, which enables users to blend the results of strategies built for individual countries, rather than just being able to test strategies for specific markets, which was made available in the previous release, version 1.2, in June.
The other main new addition is a Multiple Batch Wizard, which enables users to test strategies overnight as a series of batch processes, to generate a series of results that traders can apply the next da
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II