Thomson Financial last week confirmed that it is partnering with low-latency technology vendor Wombat Financial Software to provide a low-latency feed of Thomson market data.
The vendor will embed components of the Wombat technology platform—feed handlers, cascading caches, APIs and middleware (both Wombat's and from messaging software vendor 29West)—into the Thomson Data Feed (TDF), which will be fully enabled with low-latency capabilities sometime in Q2 this year.
Emilio Mercado, vice presid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp