Officials say the tool, which XTF aims to roll out this month, will enable investors to perform trend analysis and asset allocation strategies, while providing detailed underlying data in an easily digestible format.
The display comprises a global map, showing the performance of each country over one day, one week, one month and one year, as well as quarter-to-date and year-to-date-while premium users will be able to set specific date ranges. Different shades of green and red show how the perform
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech