BST first developed the software, dubbed SAM (SAving Methodology), last year as a bespoke project for a key client, and will now sell it as an add-on to FinOffice.
"This allows our clients to produce a management report that details overall trends in market data costs, and provides a breakdown of why costs are moving in a certain direction," says Philipp Meier, director at BST.
SAM uses data from FinOffice's inventory management software, which automatically captures and tags all relevant changes,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit