The Bond Market Association (BMA) plans to announce this week that it has selected a development and hosting partner for its Securities Master Database (SMD), a centralized database of new-issue US corporate and municipal bonds, says Joseph Sack, executive vice president of the BMA’s new markets development group.
Sack declines to identify the partner but describes it as a computer company with experience in hosting and software integration. "We have selected a firm that we have worked with t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming