Bloomberg is rolling out a new user interface this summer that displays its data and analytics in a Microsoft Windows-like format. Launchpad, which will be previewed at the SIA Technology Management Conference & Exhibit this week, updates Bloomberg’s look and navigation and helps it compete more effectively with market data services that are already designed around a Windows interface, including Reuters.
Launchpad splits different slices of data and analytics into separate windows, or compone
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit