CANTOR CLOSES OFFICES
Cantor Fitzgerald, devastated by the Sept. 11 attacks, is to end its operations in Paris and Frankfurt. The firm has offered staff at the offices--20 in Paris and 28 in Frankfurt--trading and back-office roles in London, although these figures include around ten Espeed staff in the same locations, who will remain there in support and sales roles. The London office, based in Tower Hill, houses Cantor's UK data center and 750 Cantor and Espeed employees. Cantor's Milan off
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling