Early last week, Quotron's most senior executives cancelled their appointments to spend time behind closed doors with some distinctly non-Quotron executives, according to Quotron sources. The huddle led many to speculate that a sale was -- once again -- imminent, and EDS' name emerged most frequently as the party on the other side of the conference table. Spokespersons for both declined to comment.
It's holiday time. Fittingly enough, some data vendors are feeling plenty jolly, and looking ah
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit