The Peter Kann Award for Impartiality goes to: The Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition. In its April 17 issue, the online version of the Wall Street Journal ran an article by Walt Mossberg that compared the Internet editions of the New York Times, Washington Post, and--hey--the Wall Street Journal itself. In an upset victory, the Journal's site judged that "The Journal's site seems ... to be the best." (Interestingly, the Journal's site happens to be the only one that costs subscribers m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act