Banks are increasingly looking for alternatives to Reuters’ 3000 Xtra data display application and Reuters Market Data System (RMDS), the market data distribution system combining parts of Triarch and Tibco, for their off-the-trading-floor users.
Reuters is pushing this combination as an enterprise solution for banks, but many clients think it is too expensive.
Consultants and competitors say there are several alternatives to the package, including using data streaming technology vendors Cap
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit