Telekurs (USA), the US subsidiary of Swiss data vendor Telekurs Financial, will introduce a Triarch interface for its MDFstream feed early next year, officials say. The company also plans to build a ticker plant in the US to speed up the delivery of US data to domestic customers.
The Triarch interface is scheduled to enter beta tests with four firms in the next 30 to 60 days, says Barry Raskin, president of Telekurs (USA). This is the first time the company has provided an interface to a thir
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech