The RIXML.org consortium released version 2.1 of RIXML last week, although adoption of the standard remains sluggish.
“Adoption has been slow and spread out,” admits Andrew Ling of UBS Warburg, who is co-chair of the RIXML.org sell-side steering committee. He notes that the past year was not economically conducive to adopting RIXML. Firms have been busy dealing with cost containment, regulatory issues and the Global Research Analyst Settlement, he says, rather than projects to streamli
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership