MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--Bank of America, Standard Chartered and AIG International will provide capital markets products and data to Cfoweb.com, a business-to-business e-commerce Internet portal for the capital markets.
The three companies will provide prices for foreign exchange, interest rate derivatives and money market products to the site.
The banks will pay on average $25,000 per month--for each asset class--to quote rates for their products on the site. In return, the banks, which also includ
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership