RIXML.org, the group behind the XML-based protocol for investment research, is integrating tags from the eXtensible Business Reporting Language as it works to automate the process by which analyst research is created.
XBRL is used to tag financial data for company reports and filings documents. The aim is to automate the process of collecting and compiling company information in different ways and for different purposes—for example, to generate internal management reports or create tax filing
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won