JERSEY CITY, N.J.--Pershing, a provider of global correspondent financial and prime brokerage services, has gone live with data mirroring technology from IBM. The mirrored data center is the largest in the world, copying more than 20 terabytes of data between Pershing’s primary and secondary technology centers.
"The challenging aspect of this is the amount of data and number of transactions Pershing processes--close to 32 million transactions a day," says Suresh Kumar, managing director and C
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II