SAN FRANCISCO--Bang Networks, a network services and software provider, is developing a service for large institutions that want to use their own private networks to deliver real-time data and trading applications off the trading floor, rather than plugging into Bang's IP network or using the public Internet.
Bang already offers network devices and software that allow banks to run real-time data and trading applications on their own networks. But that service is provided on a one-by-one basis
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming