German Bank Takes AFA’s Dart+ Exotics
Vereins- und Westbank, part of the Hypovereinsbank Group, has implemented two positions of AFA System’s Dart +Exotics for its trading and risk management desks. The deal represents the technology vendor’s first foray into Northern Germany. Dart+ Exotics is an element of AFA’s Dart++ suite of pricing and risk management products for the derivatives marketplace and offers a range of instrument coverage. Traders will use the software to complete scenario ana
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act