Multex Systems is rolling out a browser-based system for European fund managers that it will distribute through Reuters. To sell the system, the company's sales force is embarking upon a tour of each of the major European market centers, tackling them one at a time, in hopes of reaching 60 per cent or more of the buy-side firms in each city.
The first year of access to the system is free to Reuters 3000 users, but the charge rises to $100 per month in the second year. Some firms will pay less
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse