LONDON--Bridge Information Systems has released the latest version of the Bridgefeed, version 4.10, which has a new infrastructure, addresses page linking problems hanging over from Telerate and adds 128 new municipal bond fields.
Hot on the heels of Bridgefeed 4.0, release 4.10 is largely seen in terms of changes in infrastructure; therefore, it is not considered a "feature-rich release" by Bridge.
The infrastructure has been changed to a "more advanced" digital distribution system (DDS) pr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II