Belgian company fundamental data provider Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing will launch a new service by the end of this year to provide online company and financial data on companies in Russia and the Ukraine.
The service, which is called Ruslana, will cover around 600,000 Russian and 300,000 Ukranian companies. For 80 percent of the cases where data is available, BvD will provide balance sheet and profit and loss accounts in a standardized format, says Dominique Carnoy, chief executive
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act