NEW YORK--Reuters is now providing access to Tradeweb’s real-time Treasury market data to its products globally. The announcement comes after the news of a similar deal between Tradeweb and Moneyline Telerate, but the Reuters agreement predates the Moneyline Telerate one.
Tradeweb’s indicative pricing on all US Treasury bills, notes, bonds and strips is available to Reuters’ users along with other US Treasury market data sources, including Cantor Fitzgerald, Garban/Icap, Tullett & Tokyo Liber
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II