The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. is re-engineering the corporate actions processing systems that supply its masterfile in a multi-year project.
The move should allow the DTCC to handle more complex securities, increased volumes and international messaging standards, and to reduce costs and risk.
The DTCC will use Indian vendor Tata Consultancy Services' NCS ISO 15022-compliant corporate actions processing system as the basis for the new platform, which will enable the DTCC to create addit
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act