Peter Job, Reuters' chief executive, told attendees at the Painewebber media conference last week that Reuters was not panicking over the announcement of the merger between Union Bank of Switzerland and Swiss Bank, two of the vendor's largest clients. Reuters has seen many mergers in the past and believes that stronger businesses tend to grow out of them, Job said. As of October 1996, Swiss Bank accounted for $55 million of gross revenues for Reuters data annually, making it the vendor's lar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act