Winston-Salem, NC-based Branch Banking & Trust Co. has signed up to use XcitekSolutionsPlus' XSP product to automate its corporate actions processing, the companies will announce today, Monday, Oct. 18.
BB&T will link XSP with SunGard Data Systems' AddVantage accounting system for corporate actions processing. Implementation is currently underway, and the bank is scheduled to go live with the solution by the end of the fourth quarter, says Brendan Farrell, managing partner at Xcitek.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers