InfoDyne Corp., a Chicago-based provider of ticker plant technology and related software, is developing a directory service that will make data blending more efficient, officials say.
"Today, if an application requires real-time market data, historical data on the same security and a related field from a research report, the application must make three separate system calls (one to each source) and the application programmer needs to assemble the subset of information needed from the returned
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent