"We're pleased with results outside of Dow Jones Markets," said Dow Jones chairman Peter Kann in announcing first-quarter results. The company's financial information services segment, to which Dow Jones Markets is the major contributor, posted a loss of $6.2 million, compared with profit of $6.7 million a year earlier. Revenue declined one percent to $226.7 million. Dow Jones expects to post a significant charge against earnings when its sale of Dow Jones Markets to Bridge Information Syste
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech