Smith Barney will stick with ADP as the market data provider for its new 18,000 Windows NT broker workstations, dubbed Nextgen. The one change Smith Barney is making, however, is to switch from ADP's FS Partner to Power Partner. The brokerage will begin rolling out Nextgen in September and have it fully in place at all of its 475 retail branch offices in the US by the end of 1997.
The core content of FS Partner and Power Partner is essentially the same--domestic and international equities quo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit