Officials say Capacity Assurance is available as an option to its Distributed Taps appliances, which use hardware accelerated technology to monitor network activity, and provide sub-millisecond sampling of all network links to determine maximum and minimum average utilization.
"We are doing this at the point of capture, without any extrapolation, comparison or delayed analysis," which allows users to perform analysis at a more granular level, and without introducing latency via additional networ
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech