The new version allows users to choose the amount of market depth displayed to maximize their on-screen real estate, whereas the vendor previously displayed as default the same number of depth levels as provided by each exchange.
The system also now allows traders to plot charts using data at one-second intervals, whereas previously they could plot charts using only monthly, weekly, daily or hourly data, with the lowest possible intervals at 60 or 30 seconds. Officials say second-level price cha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II