SunGard will move its Fame and MarketMap data displays and feeds to a single infrastructure for sourcing and delivering data later this year, as part of its initiative to combine the products under the MarketMap brand and provide a unified suite of real-time market data and delivery tools.
The vendor acquired MarketMap with its 2008 purchase of French data and trading systems vendor GL Trade (IMD, Aug. 4, 2008), which had its own market connections, overlapping with Fame’s existing connectivity t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership