UK-based sports betting and financial derivatives broker Betfair is offering active traders and retail investors a range of choices for accessing real-time and historical market data from its new LMAX multilateral trading facility for trading contracts for difference (CFDs).
LMAX operates an exchange-like platform for each of its derivatives markets, which include CFDs based on major European and US equity indexes, oil, gas, precious metals and other commodities, as well as bonds, interest rates
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech