Chicago-based low-latency ticker plant vendor SpryWare will this week release the third generation of its MIS (Market Information Server) ticker plant and feed handler suite, featuring incremental improvements to reduce latency and increase the system's data processing capacity.
Officials say the new version, which has been in the works for more than a year, now supports new hardware and operating system platforms to increase data throughput. For example, the vendor has optimized its software to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II