Houston, TX-based data visualization software vendor Aqumin has released a basic version of its heatmap display software aimed at active retail options traders, investment advisers and portfolio managers, in response to demand from interested users outside the vendor’s core client base.
Aqumin is offering 30-day free trials of the software, dubbed AlphaVision Professional, which will cost $99 for a monthly subscription—compared to $500 per month for its premium products—using delayed data, since
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit