On Jan. 1, Nasdaq OMX began offering an optional non-professional pricing program that provides broker-dealers with discounted rates for depth-of-book market data from its Nasdaq Level 2, TotalView and OpenView feeds, when the data is used for the purpose of supporting trading activity of long-term investors that generally consume Nasdaq market data in a non-professional capacity.
Brokers can also qualify for enhanced rebates in return for those long-term investors providing liquidity. Fi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse