European index provider Stoxx has launched the Stoxx Global Index family of over 1,200 total market, broad and blue-chip indexes, covering the broad regions of the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, sub-regions of Latin American and BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countries, as well as other global markets.
The offering includes broad regional indexes that can be broken down into super-sector indexes according to the Industry Classification Benchmark, while blue-chip indexes are also availab
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit