EOX, the technology and data division of energy commodities broker consortium OTC Global Holdings, has begun distributing end-of-day forward curve prices for energy contracts, as the first stage of a strategy to build a portfolio of data products using price data generated by the firm's brokerage operations.
Over the past couple of years, the broker has aggregated data from all its brokerage operations - comprised of 18 brokerage houses, including Choice Power, Elite Brokers, Futures Internation
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech