Network and datacenter hosting services provider Savvis is expanding the low-latency connectivity between its LO4 datacenter in London’s Docklands financial district and market data and trading engines of foreign exchange platforms hosted in its other datacenters in the US, to support demand for access to FX venues from London-based high-frequency traders.
Savvis already hosts Thomson Reuters’ Athena Trading EMS and last year established an access point to interdealer broker Icap’s EBS FX platfo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent