UK-based pricing and analytics software vendor Kalahari is completing internal alpha testing of a Microsoft Excel plug-in for its KACE2 analytics, modeling and publishing engine, designed to offload the calculation of derivative pricing models that rising data volumes have made unsustainable to perform in spreadsheets alone.
The Excel plug-in will allow traders to pull data from a spreadsheet into the KACE2 calculation engine to run against a broad range of financial models, including for pricin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act