Sentigo, an Israel-based developer of market sentiment data, is seeking strategic partners to incorporate its content into their products and services, and provide the support to enable the vendor to continue developing its product roadmap.
The vendor analyzes 10 million web pages from 18,000 sources to provide a sentiment score of between -10 and +10 for 5,000 US and Canadian equities and exchange-traded funds, based on news and factors such as the volume of chatter. Next, the vendor plans to e
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent