UK-based charting and technical analysis vendor TraderMade has added multi-screen support to its Maverick desktop display, allowing users to "unpack" charts from the main application and drag them onto other screens, to configure displays according to their individual needs, while they can regroup the charts into the same screen with a single mouse-click. The vendor is now considering allowing users to separate other components of the display, such as its news ticker, officials say.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain