Boston-based fund flows data vendor EPFR Global has released the country, region and sector fund flows and asset allocation models it began developing last year (IMD, May 2, 2011), that overlay EPFR’s data over benchmark indexes and other factors to help investors achieve improved investment returns, and allow the vendor to expand its client base to new market segments.
“When you add flows to industry-standard ways of valuing stocks, such as price-to-earnings and price-to-book, then it’s like tw
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit